|Elmira Savings Bank Broadway Series
Subscription 2018-2019 Season
|Series Member Price*
|Price Level 1||$362.50||$344.00|
|Price Level 2||$337.50||$326.50|
|Price Level 3||$287.50||$278.50|
|Price Level 4||$183.50||$178.50|
*Subscription price includes processing and facility fees.
SPECIAL ATTRACTION ADD-ON OFFER
If you choose to
|Price Level 1||$99|
|Price Level 2||$79|
|Price Level 3||$69|
|Price Level 4||$49|
For the Elmira Savings Bank Broadway Series 18-19 Season, there are four prices broken down into sections as follows:
P1 Level: X1D; X2D (Downstairs)
P2 Level: X3D X4D; X5D; X6D (Downstairs) & X1U; X2U; X3U (Upstairs)
P3 Level: X7D (Downstairs) & X4U and X5U (Upstairs)
P4 Level: X8D (Downstairs) and X6U (Upstairs)
To view pricing sections, see Powers Theater seating map.
Enjoy Series Subscriber Benefits!
- Convenient One-Time Ordering
- Same Great Guaranteed Seating
- Opportunity for Seating Upgrade
- Priority Seating with Advanced Purchase Offers
- Payment Plan Option for Credit Card Orders
- Never Miss a Sold-Out Show!
| Broadway Series
2018 – 2019 Season
607-734-8191 or 800-724-0159
- RENEWAL ORDERS: For Renewing Subscribers, please notify the Clemens Center Box Office of your renewal intentions beginning Monday April 30 through the renewal deadline date, which ends on is Friday, June 1. After June 1st, non-renewing subscription seats will be released. Don’t Delay….Act Now to Guarantee Your Order!
- RENEWAL “SEAT UPGRADE” REQUESTS are being accepted beginning April 30 on first-come-first-served basis and will be accommodated, based on availability – with requests being reviewed after the renewal campaign. For further information on this process, please contact the Box Office.
- NEW SUBSCRIPTION ORDERS: “New” Subscription Orders are being accepted beginning May 21 and will be processed on a “best available” basis. At the time of subscription order, “new” subscribers will need to select First performance night (Sept. 28; Nov. 27, Jan. 24, Mar. 18 & Apr. 30) or Second performance night (Sept. 29; Nov. 28; Jan. 25; Mar. 19 and May 1). Also, customers will be asked to indicate their seating preference of downstairs or upstairs.
- SUBSCRIBER PRIORITY OFFERS: All 2018-2019 Broadway Series Subscribers are offered the opportunity to purchase additional tickets to any of the Broadway shows during special ticket priority offers as well as priority buying periods for Special Attractions, which are announced throughout the season.
- PAYMENT METHOD: The Clemens Center accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Checks should be made payable to the Clemens Center. For credit card orders, a split payment option is being offered (50 percent charged at the time the order is processed and the balance after August 31, 2018).
- EXCHANGES: Anyone may exchange and/or upgrade tickets for another performance within the same show on a best available basis. Additional options are available to Clemens Center Members ONLY (see below).
- Become a CLEMENS CENTER MEMBER today and receive these Benefits: 1. Ticket Insurance – Clemens Center Members receive the EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEGE of being able to return tickets for an on-line a credit when requested at least two business days prior to the scheduled performance. (Restrictions may apply) 2. Broadway Series Subscription Discount (see 5-show Series chart above). 3. Advance Purchase Opportunity – Clemens Center members get to purchase tickets to events BEFORE the general public with “Member-Only” buying period. (While we make every effort to offer this when a show is announced, time constraints occasionally make this benefit not possible.)
- Depending on type of request, service charges may be applied to returned; exchanged/upgraded or lost tickets.
- For patrons with special needs – please inquire about services when placing your order.
- All dates/programs subject to change.
Support the Clemens Center
While you don’t have to be a member to purchase a Broadway Series subscription, membership is easy and comes with benefits that may be used throughout the season. You may join or renew at the time of your ticket order directly through the Box Office, noting that member subscribers are offered bonus savings on subscription orders. If you have questions or would like a membership brochure which details the various benefits and levels of giving, click here.